Blog Archive

Friday, March 18, 2011

Timpossible Interview


Today our very own Alexys David sits down with the first announced signee of YOUR Online Wrestling Nation.  Timpossible shares his thoughts on wrestling with pianos and joining the Online Wrestling Nation.

Alexys David:  We're here with OWN's first announced signee Timpossible.  Thanks for joining us.

Timpossible: Hey, it’s my pleasure. Really!

AD: You've wrestled all over the world, from bingo halls to sold out arenas.  What made you decide to try your hand at here at the Online Wrestling Nation?

TP: Well I first heard about this starting up through some buddies in the business, and it sounded interesting, being able to be a part of something new, getting it off the ground.  

AD: Is there any pressure or trepidation knowing you have to qualify against a yet unknown opponent?

TP: Well there are always questions when facing the unknown, but I know what I’m capable of.  I thrive in these situations throughout my career. I’m looking forward to it!

AD: You've had to deal with people questioning your size throughout your career.  How do you respond to criticism that you aren’t big enough to compete with heavyweights?

TP: Well ya know, size isn’t everything.  Wrestling is a thinking mans game.  To succeed in this business brawn is good, but not everything.  The ring is a place where creativity truly pays off, and I think anyone who watches knows that.

AD: Absolutely.  I don't think I've come across a person yet who doesn't know about the match you wrestled on a cruise ship where you pinned that guy with a piano.  Was that planned or were you thinking in advance...find the Steinway??

TP: ::Laughs:: No that was completely on the fly. During the match we ended up in the lounge area of the ship, and we saw the piano at the same time and both had the same twinkle in our eye. When you have a chance to throw a dude through a piano, you gotta take it! I’ve always supported the arts.

AD: Well Timpossible, we certainly look forward to seeing you in action, and good luck in your qualifying match!

TP: Thanks for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment